Sending mails, receiving mails, chatting, making conversations or discussions etc. are some of the benefits that you will get to enjoy if you have an email account, especially Gmail. This Google powered account offers you the opportunity to communicate with your friends in a fast and efficient way. However, before you get to enjoy these services, you will have to sign in gmail to your account. The process is easy and fast.
- Go to www.Gmail.com or click here this is the – official website – of the email. You can also gmail sign up app in your PC that will enable you to access the account easily. Once you get to site, you will be required to enter your personal details, which is the next step
- Enter email address; the email address should be the same one you created an account with
- Enter password; the password should be the one you used while creating an account. In an event that you forgot your password, you will be required to create a new one. You will have to go to the ‘forgot password’ tab, click there and you will be asked to enter your email address. You will then receive an email with your new password. You enter the account with the new password and you change the password to a more convenient one.
With the increased level of hacking into people’s account, Gmail has added a feature that you can use to add extra protection to your account, the 2-step verification (click this link to more information). This process allows you to gmail sign in with your normal details and a unique code that will be send to your phone number. To get started with the process you will;
- Give out your phone number; they will send a code to this number.
- Go to Gmail; enter your normal email address and password.
- Enter the code; you will then be asked if you want to use the code.